Unique Drug & Alcohol De-addiction Services
Some signs of drug addiction are as follows:-
- Continuous and increased intake of drugs despite harmful consequences
- Giving drugs more importance over family, social, occupational, activities.
- Engaging in behaviors like stealing, lying, etc to obtain the drug at all cost
- Experiencing painful withdrawal symptoms.
- Increased anger and frequent mood swings
- Unsuccessful attempts to avoid / stop taking the drugs.
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Individual One-to-One Counselling
- Family Counselling and Assistance