Autism Care Centre (ACC)
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a range of complex neurodevelopment disorders, characterized by social impairments, communication difficulties, and restricted, repetitive, and stereotyped patterns of behaviour.
Common signs of autism:
- Poor eye contact
- Excessive lining up of toys or objects
- Poor language or Social skills
- Lack of interest in peers
- Tendency to stay alone
- Absence or impairment of imaginative and social play
- Stereotyped, repetitive, or unusual use of language
- Preoccupation with certain objects or subjects
* Parental support and guidance
* Pre-requisite learning skills
* Intensive Speech and Language therapy
* Intensive Occupational Therapy
* Applied Behavioral Analysis – one on one intervention
* Remedial therapy
* Range of complementary therapies and activities.
Feel free to contact us for more details..