India accounts for 36.6% of suicides globally and the highest number of suicides have been seen among youth (WHO Report). Also research in various disciplines across the globe has again and again re-emphasized the important role played by Mental Health in our physical, social, emotional, psychological functioning and overall well-being. The need of the hour is to sensitize and educate youth and to have more open discussions and dialogues with the youth of today so that they are empowered and can develop the necessary skills and can be better prepared to deal with various concerns.
Goal & Objective
- Promote Psychological Well-being
- Inspire a change in the attitudes & conversations among youth & public regarding Mental Health
- Encourage young minds to creatively express their experiences, beliefs and ideas about enhancing Youth Psychological Well-being.
Theme -More Meaningful Me
- An escape from self
- Emotional Well-being
- Communication Gap
- Over indulgence in materialism
- Wavering Relationships
- Living a fake social identity
- Youth, Internet and addiction
- Dealing with rejection
- Path towards happiness and success,
- Becoming a ‘More Meaningful Me’