Psychotherapy and Counselling
Counselling and Psychotherapy is helpful
- It helps to gain insights into one's emotional and psychological difficulties.
- It assets in decision making.
- It helps to express one's emotional feelings and to reduce one's level of stress.
- It teaches effective skills for successful living.
- It helps in developing confidence and self-esteem.
Counselling and Psychotherapy helps to deal with
- Relationship problems with partners, children, parents or relatives.
- Abuse: sexual, physical and emotional
- Bereavement: recent or past
- Stress and anxiety
- Loneliness & isolation
- Eating problems
- Adolescents difficulties
- Psychosexual problems