Find the Answer of
- Am i in a healthy relationship?
- Tips for healthy relationship
- Misconception about relationship
- Should i stay in this relationship?
- How to deal with break up/ divorce?
Common Relationship Problems
- Lack of trust
- Infidelity/extramarital relationship
- Fear related to marriage
- Breakup, separation and divorce
- Adjustment problems
- Lack of effective communication in relationship
- Compatibility issues
- Conflict with in-laws
Why are healthy relationship important?
Relationship provide us security, stability, growth, and worth without all this we won’t be able to feel healthy psychologically as well as physically. A good and healthy relation create a good environment at home between spouse and provides good parenting for children.
What is Relationship Counselling?
Relationship counseling is the process of helping people to recognize and to better manage or reconcile troublesome differences and repeating patterns of distress.
What may be the result of unhealthy relationship?
The result of unhealthy relations may be intensive, anxiety, distress and even suicide and homicide.
- Counselling for relationship
- Compatibility testing
- Breakup Counselling
- Pre and Post marriage counselling
- Pre and Post-divorce counselling
- Preventive counselling for children living in relationship conflict