Autism Care Centre (ACC)
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a range of complex neurodevelopment disorders, characterized by social impairments, communication difficulties, and restricted, repetitive, and stereotyped patterns of behaviour.
Common signs of autism:
- Poor eye contact>
- Excessive lining up of toys or objects
- Poor language or Social skills
- Lack of interest in peers
- Tendency to stay aloof
- Absence or impairment of imaginative and social play
- Stereotyped, repetitive, or unusual use of language
- Preoccupation with certain objects or subjects
* Parental support and guidance * Pre-requisite learning skills * Intensive Speech and Language therapy * Intensive Occupational Therapy * Applied Behavioural Analysis - one on one intervention * Remedial therapy * Range of complementary therapies and activities. Feel free to contact us for more details..